Daffron’s Outage Management System can track outage calls and predict outage locations, providing greater efficiency to end users. Using your engineering model, the outage management system is designed to tackle different types of outages—individual, transformer, line section, device section, substation, feeder, tap, or unknown—from a single utility screen.
Enhance Your Utility Outage Management Processes With Software That Provides:
- Graphical line-flow modeling to diagnose potential outage points
- A designated logging and coding system, including major and minor cause codes
- An optional Esri-based map from the call screen to view incoming outage calls
- Visibility into associated accounts that are on the same transformers
- Accurate meter counts and color-coded phasing information at each level