Whether you are in the field or in the office, our Staking software enables utilities to stake electronically, directly on an Esri-based map. With Staking Software, you can cut down on paper-driven processes and duplicated efforts to enhance productivity for your engineering and operations team.
Daffron offers a low-cost, high-value approach for leveraging Esri functionality without having to make a full-blown investment in a GIS system. Instead, you can work your way to GIS at your pace.
Daffron’s Outage Management System can track outage calls and predict outage locations, providing greater efficiency to end users. Using your engineering model, the system is designed to tackle different types of outages—individual, transformer, line section, device section, substation, feeder, tap, or unknown—from a single utility screen.
Enhance your utility outage management processes with:
- Graphical line-flow modeling to diagnose potential outage points
- A designated logging and coding system, including major and minor cause codes
- An optional Esri-based map from the call screen to view incoming outage calls
- Visibility into associated accounts that are on the same transformers
- Accurate meter counts and color-coded phasing information at each level
Our mapping solution offers a cost-effective solution to view Esri-based maps and update GIS with Staking, directly. It can incorporate the MultiSpeak schema as a quick and inexpensive means of starting a GIS system. It can also be directly integrated to Daffron CISiXp.