Location: Fayetteville, Arkansas
Daffron & Associates is looking for experienced programmers with strong analysis and development skills conducive to delivering high-quality and customer-focused software solutions. The ideal candidate will have the skills to enhance existing software solutions in collaboration with other team members, and to design, develop, and deliver software that exceeds our customers’ expectations. Applicant must have the desire to learn the business behind our applications.
The successful candidate must be able to work both in a team and individual environment and should be a highly motivated self-starter. Programming experience with financial, materials management, customer information systems, and third party integration is strongly desired.
Required Experience and Skills
- BS in Computer Science or Information Systems is required
- 1+ years Java development experience
- Some experience in software design, development, and testing of business software applications is preferred
- Strong conceptual, analytical, and problem-solving abilities
- Strong interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
- Analysis, design, coding, unit, and integration testing of business applications in an object-oriented environment.
- Participate in systems implementation, including maintenance, user allocation, design, coding, error removal, logic optimization, systems re-evaluation, testing, user approval, final corrections, and documentation.
- Evaluate requests to determine technical feasibility, develop technical alternatives, and suggest optimal solutions.
A fun and relaxed work environment with the best customers in the business. Daffron boasts a competitive salary based on qualifications and experience, and a generous benefits package, including paid vacation, personal time, 9 paid holidays, group health insurance, vision, dental, 401K, HSA/FSA, life insurance, and other voluntary benefits.
How to Apply
Please send your resume with salary history and requirements with “AR-JAVA” in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.